Orienteering and GPS seminar company, city and creeks of Marseille.
- Business day or half day (seminars, incentives, TEAM BUILDING, CORPORATECHALLENGE) hiking adventure.
- Workshops entertaining and sports orientation complementary to other activities (zip line, climbing, via ferrata, abseiling)
- Discovery activity and awareness in some places (to be associated with road booksoriented eco-systems and eco-citizen - (school and company)
- Business of career education and knowledge of geolocation, altimeter, .... (to combine with other guidance Map and Compass) - (School)
CAPACITE GROUPE :
School: Class full, but see to involve actual number of GPS, map and compass and road books educational
Companies: 2-10 people a GPS (link road book, map and compass in hand to boost and stimulate the group participants)
- Orientation semi autonomy
- Team building
- Pleased to discover beautiful places in the Calanques.
2 / Use these courses as a tool fun rallying from 2 places.
2 / Build workshops thinking, puzzle solving, addresses, Team bulding on the course.
OR TOURS :
- The creek to En Vau de Luminy: 2 to 4 hours (Trail Running Race) - Level: MiddleDiscovery magnificent views on the heights of the Creeks, lookouts, unique passages:Leaping Cat, named Old, Well, Catholic cross, not the glass eye ...
- Around Mount Marseilleveyre: 4 to 6 hours - level = hard - Discovery of MountMarseilleveyre, breathtaking view of the extent of Marseille, discovery wells, ruins, caves,semaphore and seaside
Around Mount Puget (large 8) through the Creeks and Sugiton Morgiou - 1:30 to 2:30 - Level: Medium Easy - Discovery of the "top of the Creeks" and the seaside
Around Mont Puget - pick up at Luminy - 1 to 2 hours - Level = Easy - Discover panoramashigh above Marseille, Tour of Indian Head.