Get in the creeks of Marseille during the summer with a Guide to outdoor activities. - 30/05/2011
- The access road (by car) Calanques Sormiou and Morgiou, saving 45 minutes of walking, is strictly prohibited to motorized vehicules:
- The weekend and holidays from April 24th to June 5th
- Every day from June 6th to September 25th.
- The parking pass Gardiole (En Vau creek) it is open all year except from June 1st to September 15th.
Recognized as creeks guides and members of the company "Guides Provence", our instructors are commited to respect its basic principles (The excellence an dthe professionalims of their pratical, protection of the environment ...) and agree with the objectives of the European Charter of tourism.
This is thank to this commitment that our guides and monitors state diploma, own a pass to access to massive creeks throughout the summer period of restriction. They give you the possibility to follow the way to Calanques Sormiou and Morgiou (by car).
It should be noticed that from 1st June to 30th September, in the Bouches-du-Rhone, access to forests are regulated by the Decree of 6th May 2008 2008127-1, for your safety and the preservation of sensitive sites (fires ).
Depending on weather conditions, the level of danger "Wildfire" (Orange - Red -Black) is determined each day by forest ranger, not before 6 pm for the next day.
Then we will know:
If we can walk all day: Orange
If a walk is possible in the morning between 6 am and 11 pm: Red *
If access is denied to the site all day: Black
- To inform us about the possibilities of access to forest in the Bouches du Rhone, aservice line and a voice server at 0811 20 13 13 is available. Always remember that the information for the next day is given afetr 6 pm.