Tourism professionals and sports activities in Marseille, Cassis and Verdon's gorges
Sebastien Batel, Active Road Manager and supervising activities adventures:
- Degree in Science and technology and physical activity sortives
- State Certificate climbing
- A graduate of the Euromed Marseille School of Business: Master in Sport Management and recreational activities.
Sebastien et Active Road :
- Site Creator Active Road> His vision for Active Road.
- Manager of outdoor events companies
- Governing the activity climbing, via ferrata and canyoning.
Julien Breton, encadrant activité Plongée Active Road.
- PADI Instructor
- Patent of State dive underwater
Julien and Active Road :
Framing activity Diving, Julien Breton will train you and you will discover the best diving in Marseille! A Zen atmosphere, one training at your own pace ...
Alice Dewavrin, Sailing events manager and communication.
- BTS communication des entreprises
- Diplôme supérieur de communication (ISCOM)
- Master management des Médias (Euromed)
Alice and Active Road :
- A passion for sailing and all nautic sports to share with families, groups, and companies.
- Events management, stays and activities logistic.
"Here to help you to enjoy a great experience with Active Road, and unforgettable time in PACA".
Simon fléchaire, rock climbing and canyoning instructor
Simon et active road :
At the age of 10 I discovered rock climbing in the alps and the Haute Savoie where I built my experience. I discover mountaineering and ice climbing andmountaineering joined the team hopes 74. Travel in India Argentina and Boliviamade me discover a new dimension of my work. The canyon cliffs in the JuraSavoie, in the Vercors or today in the Verdon and the Alpes Maritimes, I invite youto share my passion, here or elsewhere through my experience has wrought in these different sites.